Tuesday, 19 June
1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
The Exponential Rise and Impact of Blockchain and Tokenized Ecosystems
- Ron Belt | Managing Partner, Capitalmind
- Elizabeth Intsiful | Head of TGE Advisory, Blockhaus
- Bryony Robottom | Partner, DLA Piper
- Moderated by Wm. Braun Jones, III | Managing Director, Stonehaven Capital, LLC
Cross-border M&A Update: Trends and Forecasts
- Bruce Fenton | Partner, Pepper Hamilton
- Torben Luth | Senior Partner, JZ International Ltd.
- Moderated by Douglas A. Trafelet | Managing Director, PitchBook Data Ltd.
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
European Market Development: Navigating the Political & Economic Landscape
- Maarten De Jongh | Partner, NORGESTION
- Bas van Helden | Partner, Accuracy
- Wouter Snoeijers | Managing Director, Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- Moderated by Nicholas Neveling | Editor, Real Deals Magazine
Deal Sourcing to Value Creation: A Fireside Chat
- Raymond Klarenaar | M&A Director, Refresco
- Moderated by Harry Dolman | Partner & COO, HPE Growth Capital
Wednesday, 20 June
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Check back as more breakout sessions details are confirmed.
Evaluating Distressed M&A Opportunities in Europe
- Luke Millar | Director, Leveraged Commentary & Data, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Gijs de Reuver | Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Siobhan Sweeney-Cordova | Executive Vice President, American Industrial Acquisition Corporation
- Moderated by Susanna Fuchsbrunner | Partner, Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Global LevFin and the Middle Market
- Jonathan Ben-Horin | Managing Director & Head of Originations, Crestline Investors, Inc.
- Shanan Dunstan | Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- Erik Fontein | Principal, Nielen Schuman
- Moderated by Jeremy Harrison | Regional Group Head, Senior Vice President and Senior Business Development Officer – Business Capital, Bank of America Merrill Lynch